Responsible play results in excitement and fun:
All British Casino has been designed to be enjoyed as an entertaining experience and players should respect this and keep their wagers at an affordable level. Deposit limits have been set up so that players can adjust their own limits every day, week or month and can even opt out of playing for a period of time:
- Lowering the deposit limit can be done by the player logging into their account and, visit the My Account section followed by the Responsible gaming section.
- The player can also select a maximum figure that can be bet within a set timeframe.
- There is an option to set a personal loss limit for a certain period of time.
- Another option All British Casino gives players is to set a session timeframe to their chosen limit for a one day playing session. Players are notified when the time expires by an indicative pop up.
- Players are given the option to take a break by using the timeout system setup by All British Casino. The timeout system allows you to access your account but blocks you from being able to deposit or wager. Furthermore if a timeout is set a player will not be contacted with offers.
- Finally there is an option to Self Exclude which must be used if a player has the feeling that they have a problem or addiction with gambling.
Any decrease in limit will be activated immediately, any increase made to the above personal limits will take seven days to activate.
All British Casino’s standard limits and wagers:
All British Casino places a standard limit on every players account when they register. These limits are per day, week or month and are visible in players account section. Players can easily alter these amounts when they log into their account and select to a preferred limit. Once a player has imputed a self exclusion on their account, they cannot reverse this and must wait until the end of the period. These procedures have all been put in place through guidance from the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission to protect players in the form of responsible gaming.
New players wanting to complete a deposit via credit card may have to pass through a security check. In this case the customer service team will either telephone or email the player to complete an identity check. The identity check is done through a document upload through the live chat function or by E-mail.
Every player that wishes to make a withdrawal from All British Casino might be asked for an identity check. This identity check means players must email related documents to the casino or upload them through the live chat system. All British Casino endeavour to make this process as fast and easy as possible and once the documents are verified the withdrawal can be made.
All British Casino provides the facility to allow you to Self-Exclude from your account(s) for six months, one year, two years or five years. Once a change has been made to an account for a set period, it will not be possible to re-open the account for any reason until after the set period has expired.
Kindly note that during the period of Self-Exclusion, All British Casino will do all it can to prevent new accounts being opened. If you follow us on Social Media networks, we recommend you take steps to ensure you don’t receive our news or updates.
If you wish to use this facility please contact us to talk to a member of our highly trained Customer Service team, who are available to assist you. Alternatively, you have the option to Self-Exclude in the applicable section of the My Account page when logged into your account.
All British Casino take great pride in offering its players the most complete gaming session and endeavour to give each player the most enjoyable playing experience possible. The customer service team are always contactable and trained to provide players with assistance and help with any queries they may have. The customer service team is available on telephone, email or live chat.
Any player who feels they have a problem with gambling or an addition has many organisations to choose from that can provide help and support. All British Casino recommend that any player who feels they have a problem to contact a self-help organisation.
The below websites all offer guidance and help, these various websites contain contact emails and numbers for confidential care and support:
Under Age Gambling:
It is against the law for those under 18 to gamble and L&L Europe Limited places great importance to its responsibilities in this regard. We carry out age verification checks on customers and may also ask for backup documentation. Anyone under the age of 18 found to be using the site will have any winnings forfeited and may also be reported to the appropriate authorities.
There are a number of third party applications that parents or guardians can use to monitor or restrict the use of their computer's access to the Internet:
- Net Nanny filtering software protects children from inappropriate web content: www.netnanny.com
- GamBlock is a software which blocks access to gambling websites. A warning message will be displayed when a gambling site is detected and the browser will be shut down. This is also available for mobile and tablet: www.gamblock.com
- CYBERsitter filtering software allowing parents to add their own sites to block: www.cybersitter.com