Bonus & Complementary Spins terms
All British Casino is proud to be British and takes pride in rewarding all of Britain’s finest with a huge 100% welcome bonus and a massive 100 complementary spins. To receive this bullishly British welcome bonus package you must be living in the United Kingdom and deposit a minimum of £20. If you deposit £100 today you will be rewarded with an additional £100 in bonus funds to use in the casino, combined with 100 complementary spins for Starburst, Pyramid, Wild West, Shangri La or Aloha! All British Casino offers this welcome bonus as a gift to British players and it is only applicable on the first deposit for a new account. Your 100% welcome bonus is applied instantly to the playing account at the same time as the deposit.
(Welcome) bonus – wagering requirements:
All British Casino has a wagering requirement of 35 times the bonus amount for all bonuses, unless otherwise communicated. On using funds at All British Casino, the player must first play through their own money before using the bonus amount funds. For example, when a player deposits £10 they are given an additional £10 welcome bonus, they must then wager £350 (35 x £10) within 30 days in order to be able to withdraw or transfer the funds to the live casino.
Any winnings from bonus spins are transferred into the bonus wallet, the funds then have a x35 wagering requirement.
The most customer friendly bonus system in the industry
It is also crucial that you understand what happens when you place a bet consisting of mixed wagers, which are full bets that contain both cash and bonus funds. For example, if you have a total balance of £101 (where £1 is your own cash funds and £100 is bonus funds) and you place a bet of £2, your total bet would contain 50% cash funds and 50% bonus funds. If you would win on this particular bet, your win will consist of 50% cash funds and 50% bonus funds as well.
Important note on “mixed wagers”:
It is important to understand what happens when you place a bet containing of mixed wagers. This means the full bet places contains of cash- and bonus funds. For example: With a total balance of £101 (£1 is cash funds and £100 are bonus funds) you place a bet of £2. This means that your total bet is contains 50% of cash funds and 50% of bonus funds. If you would win on this particular bet your win will consist of 50% cash funds and 50% bonus funds.
All British Casino take pride in treating our customers and one of the ways that we do this is by using bonus spins. These bonus spins can be used and no cash funds will be deducted from your balance. They can be issued upon registration, deposit or log in and each different bonus spins promotion will clearly detail how they can be redeemed. Any winnings accumulated from bonus spins will be transferred to your bonus wallet and will be subject to a x35 wagering requirement.
Restricted and excluded games to meet the wagering requirements:
- Slots : Fully inclusive of the wagering requirements for the bonus.
- Video Slots : Fully inclusive of the wagering requirements for the bonus.
- Lottery : Fully inclusive of the wagering requirements for the bonus.
- Other games : Fully inclusive of the wagering requirements for the bonus.
- Video Poker : 10% inclusive of the wagering requirements for the bonus.
- Table games : 10% inclusive of the wagering requirements for the bonus.
- Live Casino : not included in the starting bonus.
No Bonus or cancel a bonus:
All players reserves the right to decline the (welcome) bonus received. To cancel a received bonus simply click on your name and balance on the top of the site. More information related to your balance will appear combined with a clear bonus cancellation button. Furthermore you can opt out to receive future bonuses by marking the checkbox in your profile settings under the My Account section. The customer service team is also on hand to help you if you want to be removed from bonuses and promotions.
Other promotions and bonuses:
All British Casino strive to present their customers with the most innovate and first class levels of service, one of the ways that this is done is through a range of varying promotions and offers. The terms and conditions for the bonuses are explained below.
Bonus – Terms and Conditions:
Version 1.7 - Last update: 25-10-2017
- The bonus terms and conditions apply to our deposit/reload bonuses, complementary spins, login bonuses and manual bonuses.
- The minimum deposit requirement is £10 to be included for our welcome, deposit and reload bonuses.
- The maximum bonus available will be communicated in specific promotional offers.
- Only players from Britain qualify for the welcome bonus offered by All British Casino, all players from other locations will not be awarded a bonus unless otherwise stated.
- Only players who have received a promotional offer by All British Casino are entitled to receive the offer.
- It’s very important the wagering requirements are met. If the wagering requirements are not and the player tries withdraw funds or transfer funds into the live casino then the bonus and bonus winnings are forfeit. Funds that have been won with your own money are still available. A warning message is clearly displayed.
- All bonuses have a wagering requirement of 35x the received bonus unless otherwise communicated.
- All bonuses have a thirty day validity period in which it must be cleared.
- The sections that count fully towards the bonus are the slots, lottery, video slots and other games in the casino lobby.
- The table games and video poker count towards 10% of the wagering requirements.
- Players are allowed to make new deposits on top of their existing bonus to help meet the wagering requirements.
- Bonuses are not available in the live casino at All British Casino.
- The bonuses hold a restriction of being applicable to one casino account per person, family, address, household, credit card number, email address or IP address where shared computers are found. This means the bonus will only be received once.
- All British Casino restricts the bonus for employees, volunteers, board members, freelancers, promotional, marketing, or other offices, license holders, issuers of licenses, service providers and other related companies. Family members of all of the above people are also restricted from bonuses.
- If a player is deemed by the casino to use any form of promotional offer or bonus to intentionally create a positive expected or estimated value, any credited bonus amounts shall be cancelled and subtracted from the customer account.
- All those found to abuse the bonuses offered by All British Casino will be excluded from all current and future promotions.
- All players reserve the right of opting out from participating in the bonuses. Players can opt out by logging into their account and clicking the marked box in the profile section. All British Casino’s customer service team are on hand to make this process run as smoothly as possible.
- Registered players who have never deposited before activating a No Deposit Bonus and want to withdraw winnings gained by this No Deposit Bonus need to withdrawal a minimum amount of £40.
- Registered players who have never deposited before activating a No Deposit Bonus and want to withdraw winnings gained by this No Deposit Bonus are able to withdrawal a maximum amount of £100.
- In the case that a player has an active bonus and moves, after winning, from low-weighted games like table games, to high-weighted games like slots (or first bets high and then low with a stake not in proportion to the balance), for the sole purpose of completing wagering requirements will have the bonus and winnings forfeited.
- When receiving a bonus the maximum allowed bet is £5 per spin until the wagering requirements have been met. In the event that bets of larger amounts have been made All British Casino reserves the right to forfeit the bonus and any winnings.
- Players using Skrill or Neteller for their initial deposit will be excluded from the welcome bonus.
- Masking IP or location is not allowed. We reserve the right to close any accounts and void any bets, bonus and winnings if the account was created or used through the use of IP or geolocation masking technologies (including but not limited to VPN, Proxy Servers etc).
- When receiving a bonus the player's balance will be made up of deposited funds and bonus funds. In all cases deposited funds will be used before bonus funds. Only at the point where there is an insufficient deposit balance to accommodate a wager will bonus funds be used.
- This bonus contract, including the bonus terms and conditions, is not considered to be in force until such time as the player places their first wager using bonus funds. As long as the player is wagering using only deposited funds, no bonus restrictions shall apply.
Bonus spins – Terms and Conditions:
- Winnings from bonus spins is granted as a bonus. The bonus must be wagered 35x before players can withdrawal winnings or transfer money to the live casino.
- The bonus won by bonus spins is valid for 48 hours to allow the wagering requirements to be met.
- Registered players who have never deposited before activating bonus spins and want to withdraw winnings gained by these bonus spins need to withdrawal a minimum amount of £40.
- Registered players who have never deposited before activating bonus spins and want to withdraw winnings gained by these bonus Spins are able to withdrawal a maximum amount of £100. Any balance exceeding this amount will be removed from the account.
Cashback – Terms and Conditions:
- Any cashback offer is valid for ten (10) days in which the cash back has to be withdrawn or played with.
- Players' play will be reviewed before any cash back are approved. All British Casino reserves the right to decline cashback in the case that play is indicative to be strategic and abusive of the cashback offer.
- Any cashback offer will be processed once a month at the end of the calendar month and added to the players’ account on the 1st of the following month. In the case that a player must meet a minimum monthly spend on a cashback offer and they joined All British Casino during a month their losses during the month are aggregated and calculated over an entire month.